Iowa HiSET® Program
Have you wanted to get your high school equivalency diploma?
Do you want to …
- Get your high school equivalency diploma but don’t know how?
- Make a better future for you and your family?
- Improve your quality of life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa can help.
You are one of our valued AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa members. We understand the problems that you face in achieving your goals. Taking care of your family and health can leave little time for getting your high school equivalency diploma.
But getting your high school equivalency diploma (PDF) has many benefits. This includes improving the quality of life for you and your family. We want to help you do this.
Did you know getting a high school equivalency diploma can …
- Lead to better career opportunities and financial security?
- Lead to better health choices?
- Make you and your family less likely to suffer from poor health?
- Help you live longer?
- Make you a role model for your family and friends?
AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa can help
If getting your high school equivalency diploma is your goal, AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa wants to help you achieve it. Since your care is our first concern, we have focused on breaking through the major barriers to help you along the way.
- Expenses — Testing fees can quickly put a hole in your wallet. When you enroll in the Iowa High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) program, you can take your test at no cost to you! AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa will provide you with testing vouchers.
Please note: HiSET test fees are the only costs covered by AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa. All other costs, such as HiSET program fees, are the participating member’s responsibility.
- Coaching — Once you enroll in HiSET classes, a program coach will work with you every step of the way. Your program coach will contact you periodically to support and encourage you on your new journey.
What to do next
- Call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-855-332-2440, option 3 (TTY 1-844-214-2471), and ask for more information by mail.
- Connect with the resources in your neighborhood.
- Allow one of our program coaches to contact you.
Download the HiSET application (PDF)
or call 1-855-332-2440, option 3 (TTY 1-844-214-2471).
Mail the completed application to:
AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa
c/o Rapid Response and Outreach Team
PO Box 7135
London, KY 40742