Claims and Billing
Filing claims is fast and easy for AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa providers.
- Non-participating provider information form (PDF).
Non-participating providers must submit this form to receive an AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa provider ID number before they can submit claims.
- Submitting claims electronically.
We encourage all of our providers to submit claims electronically.
- Submitting claims by mail.
Use this address to submit paper claims.
- Long term services and supports (LTSS) and consumer-directed attendant care (CDAC) claims.
LTSS and CDAC providers should follow this process for submitting claims.
- Non-Participating Provider Claims
Non-participating providers must follow these steps to bill AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa for services rendered.
- National Drug Code (NDC) billing information
Your resource for drugs included in the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program.
If you need help filing a claim, follow our Claims and Billing Guide (PDF).
If you need to request a change to a decision regarding a claim, please complete the provider claim dispute form (PDF) and mail it to:
AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa
Attn: Claim Disputes
P.O. Box 7122
London, KY 40742