Provider Orientation and Training
Orientation and training materials help you serve AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa members and ensure that all participating providers are compliant with our standards, federal and state laws, and regulations. For more information, please see the Iowa Department of Human Services training sessions for Medicaid providers.
Provider orientation materials ensure a smooth transition into our provider network.
Training materials help you learn about AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa and how to work with us.
- Behavioral Health Provider Toolkit (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Training: Depression
- How To Guide for LTSS Providers. (PDF)
- DHS and IME Annual Provider Training 2017 - AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa. (PDF)
- DHS and IME Annual Provider Training 2016 - AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa. (PDF)
- Program Integrity: FWA, Compliance and HIPAA Training. (PDF)
- Program Integrity: Internal and External Case Management. (PDF)
- Roster claims submission for chronic condition and integrated health homes. (PDF)
For more information or help, call Provider Services at 1-844-411-0579 or refer to your provider manual (PDF).